Multi-featured arts courses are offered to achieve the goals of …
- Executing our school’s holistic education.
- Cultivating the virtue of elegance, and sparking leadership potential in girl students.
- Carrying out the goals of the curriculum for the twelve-year compulsory education.
- Encouraging students to form the habit of lifelong learning.
- Focusing on individual differences, and thus helping students fulfill their potential.
- Carving out students with an aesthetic sense to appreciate the beauty of arts and life.
- Individual lessons in music
- Music lessons in small classes.
- Arts lessons in small classes
- One-on-one tutoring
Covering courses in the strings, the winds, Chinese traditional music, percussion, piano, vocals, musical composition, etc.
- Beginner classes
Covering courses in the strings, the winds, Chinese traditional music, percussion, piano, vocals, musical composition, etc. Based on the development of musical aptitude and skills, students are to be further grouped into basic or advanced levels.
- Arts classes
- Junior 1 (7th graders) -- calligraphy, creative clay craft, elementary folk dance, reading and writing,PC programming, food culture studies—A Teaspoon of Luxury (English-based)
- Junior 2 (8th graders) -- advanced calligraphy, paper carving, advanced folk dance, reading exploring and creative writing, computer graphics (Photoshop / Illustrator), etc.