Senior High School Entrance Procedure:
- All interested Junior High students were required to take “Comprehensive Assessment Program(CAP)
- Based on the guidelines of Senior High School Education Act of M.O.E (Ministry of Education) (20160601), private secondary schools are allowed a quota of certain proportion of freshmen coming straight from their own junior high schools (in our case, this year is the 60%, however the percentage will be downsize to 50% two years after, the percentage is restricted to the M.O.E planned enrollment figure to our senior high school.)
Junior high School Recruitment:
- Stage One: 2019 SMGHS Diverse Learning Exploration:
- Activity Date: 2019.03.16 (Sat.) 08:30 a.m. ~12:00 p.m.
- The theme of Activity: Developing language ability in Mandarin & English; exploring logical thinking in Math.
- Participants: Public and private primary school graduates of 2018 academic year
- (Female students only)
- Stage Two: 2019 Club Registration
- Application eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the following two conditions.
- Complete the registration of 2019 SMGHS Diverse Learning Exploration
- Have won an award for the top six in the competitions of “Mandarin,” Science,” “Art,” “Music,” “Dance,” or “Physical Education” , organized by education authorities.
- Application Date: TBD (yyyy/mm/dd)
- Date of Registration: Monday through Friday (08:00-11:50 a.m.; 13:30-17:00 p.m.)
- How to apply: Go to Academic Affairs Office and deliver the original document for certificate of merit and one copy of it.
- Application Fee: Document qualification examiner fee 100 NTD